The following discloses Taylor Research, Inc.'s information gathering for this website: www.taylorresearch.com & www.youropinioncounts.com
Marketing and opinion research is an important part of our democratic society, allowing people to express their views on political and social issues, as well as on products and services.
Your participation in a legitimate marketing of public opinion research project is very important to us, and we value the information you provide. Therefore, our relationship will be one of respect and consideration, based on the following practices endorsed by the national Marketing Research Association (MRA) and the Council for Marketing and Opinion Research (CMOR) :
• Your privacy will be respected and the confidentiality of your answers will be maintained.
• Your name, address, phone number, personal information, or individual responses will never be disclosed to anyone outside the research industry without your permission.
• We will always give you the name of the person contacting you, tell you the nature of the project, and in no way misrepresent ourselves or what we are doing.
• We will never use research as a guise to sell you something or to ask you for money.
• We will not contact you at unreasonable times, but if our time of contact is inconvenient for you, we will gladly re-contact you at a more convenient time.
• Your decision regarding participating in a study, answering specific question, or discontinuing your participation will be respected without question.
• You will be informed in advanced if an interview is to be recorded and of the intended use of the recording.
• We will do our best to make your participation a pleasant experience.
• We will maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in the collection and reporting of the information you provide.
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
Taylor Research, Inc. adheres to The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) set by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). The Act applies to the online collection of personal information from children under 13 years old.
COPPA applies to individually identifiable information about a child that is collected online, such as full name, home address, email address, telephone number or any other information that would allow someone to identify or contact the child.
Before collecting, using or disclosing personal information from a child, we are required obtain verifiable parental consent from the child's parent.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
Taylor Research, Inc.
6602 Convoy Court Suite 210
San Diego, CA 92111 USA
Back to Sign Up
1957-2013 Taylor Research Inc.© | All Rights Reserved